We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in twenty years. We have entered the world’s top 30 agencies and have ambition to break the top ten by 2020. We have over 25 offices, 600 employees and revenues of $65m and rising. Our success is due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions and is reflected in being named PRCA’s International Agency of the Year for 2015.
Central to our growth has been our policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development, including our Rise training Academy. We are the fourth fastest growing agency in the global top 50. What makes us different is that, not only are we independent, but we are 100% employee-owned.
As we rapidly scale the business, our challenge is not to lose any of our character. We must establish a clear and visible brand in the marketplace. We must be seen as entrepreneurial, agile, creative, credible and professional. We believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.
Purpose of the Role
LEWIS Piston has a long history of developing award-winning, multimillion dollar display advertising campaigns for its clients and has been named by iMedia as the Small Agency of the Year three years in a row, as well as the Best Agency for Programmatic. The Display Media team plans, buys and optimizes large, complex media initiatives for global B2C and B2B clients, encompassing Mobile, Native, Programmatic, Offline, Out-of-Home, Retargeting and Social. The Media Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day management of media assignments for their respective clients. The Supervisor maintains a high level of knowledge regarding media partners/vendors in the marketplace, each client’s business, and is tasked to grow mid-level client relationships and mentor junior staff for advancement.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
This position is responsible for, but not limited to:
· Assisting the Director in developing overarching digital, social and traditional media strategies to achieve client goals
· Managing and leading cross-departmental relationships and collaborates with key stakeholders to deliver results
· Developing and fostering relationships with core day-to-day client contacts
· Driving high-quality media innovation and thought leadership
· Utilizing critical thinking to analyze performance data, developing clear, actionable and relevant media insights
· Developing strong, long-term relationships with key media vendor partners
· Supervising the daily work on the team’s desk, managing workflow and stewarding flawless execution of client deliverables
· Evaluating team performance and provides a continuous loop of constructive feedback, mentoring and training junior staff
· Ensuring team compliance of agency policies and procedures
· Participating in agency new business pitches as needed
· Supervises Media Strategists and is responsible for training and guiding Senior Strategist, Strategist and Junior Media Strategist development
· Bachelor’s degree
· A minimum of 5 years of digital media planning and negotiating experience in an agency environment
· Hands-on experience working with DoubleClick and/or other media buying and management platforms
· Advanced knowledge of the digital media landscape
· Demonstrated experience in managing and mentoring staff
· Strong presentation and critical thinking skills
· Detail-driven with very strong communication and organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
· Self-motivated, collaborative, proactive with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.